I've just been sent this email by my Mum (she knows me too well) and I thought I would put it on here. It made me chuckle :)
1. Nigella's Way - Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice-cream drips.
The Real Woman's Way - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone. You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.
2. Nigella's Way - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
The Real Woman's Way - Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year.
3. Nigella's Way - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.
The Real Woman's Way - Spar sells cakes. They even do decorated versions.
4. Nigella's Way - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a potato slice.
The Real Woman's Way - If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that's tough! Please recite with me the Real Woman's motto: 'I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how it tastes.'
5. Nigella's Way - Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
The Real Woman's Way - It could keep forever. Who eats it?
6. Nigella's Way - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
The Real Woman's Way - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it into 8 ounces of vodka : Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but you won't care!
7. Nigella's Way - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.
The Real Woman's Way - Why do I have a man?
8. Nigella's Way - Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in casseroles.
The Real Woman's Way - Left over wine???? Helllloooo?!!