Monday 7 September 2009

I'm a winner with Paper Artsy!

Oh I cannot begin to tell you how chuffed I am at being selected (randomly) on the Paper Artsy blog yesterday...I have won 2 of their lovely Christmas stamp sets so I may well be making Christmas Cards this year, after all!





Leandra also gave a heads up for this very creative lady - Jo Capper-Sandon blog which I would wholeheartedly recommend having a browse through, especially if you love the Stampotique stamps (Carmen, you need to go check Jo's work out!!)



And just a quick piccie of my friends' dog Dexter wearing our rugby team's shirt for home match day! He's just the soppiest dog you will have ever met...and he's a Groodle! (cross between a golden retriever and poodle lol!)

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Yay! - well done Julie on your win :D I've just been and had a quick look at her blog - wow! I love her Marilyn card. Going to go back for a proper look in a bit - got to dash out now :D

Carmen said...

p.s that doggie is adorable - he looks a bit like an old english sheepdog!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

oooooo my ears were burning ( actually Carmen gave me a clue).

Thankyou very much for such a kind mention. And congrats on bagging the giveaways over on PaperArtsy!

What a cutie in his Rugby shirt. Never heard of a Groodle before.

LME said...

Just popped on to say hi. Linda