Friday 2 May 2008

AUSTRALIA HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!

Well, at last we got the news that we've been waiting over a year for - we have been granted our permanent residency visas for Australia! We have to validate our passports by 12th Januay 2009 so basically we will be out there by the end of this year *Whooppee*

The house needs to go on the market in the next couple of weeks - just as soon as I transform my craft room back to a dining room. I will still be able to have some art time - it just means that faerychores are to be my priority til this place sells. So keep your fingers crossed for me - I really don't do H*#$ew&%k very well!!

The lovely Scrapbook Sisters have put my latest project up on their blog HERE It's just as well Julie is a dab hand with the camera cos I forgot to take photos myself *eek*.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

woohoo!!! well done you!!!

(the arrow ABC book is fab btw)

Cara said...

I'm so pleased for you Jules, I know how long you've all been waiting for.

We'll def need another crafty weekend away before you go :D

karen said...

So happy for you Julie. It will be a long way to send the DT kits but worth it.

Hope all goes well for you and that you sell that house quickly.

Tinkerbelle said...

My first time on your blog, love your work. Good luck with our move to Australia.. I know your mum will miss your dearly xxx

Unknown said...

How exciting for you- where will you be living?

Katy said...

OMG hun im so pleased for you, ive been waiting to no, Good luck with selling the house to. xx